The Armen Living Oahu 4 piece outdoor patio set is a wonderful addition to the contemporary patio. This elegant assemblage features two armchairs, a loveseat, and a coffee table. Perfect for social events or relaxing under the sun, the Oahu pieces are upholstered with plush foam padded fabric. The plump back and seat cushions of the Oahu armchairs and loveseat are wonderfully supported by the black powder coated wicker and aluminum frame. The Oahu table is topped with tempered glass and includes a bottom shelf for storing magazines. The Oahu assemblage is 100% waterproof and is available with brown fabric cushions.
- Oahu 4pc Outdoor Wicker Patio Set with Brown Fabric Cushions and a Temperated Glass Top coffee table in Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Arm chairs and loveseat feature plush, Dacron padded cushions for additional comfort and support
- Tempered glass top table features lower shelf for storage
- All pieces are water/UV resistant and cushions are removable, certain to maintain quality after heavy rain
- Arm Chair:35.43"W x 29.53"D x 26.38"H SH: 12.99 Arm Chair: 35.43"W x 29.53"D x 26.38"H SH: 12.99 Loveseat: 59.25"W x 29.53"D x 26.38"H SH: 12.99 Coffee Table: 38.58"W x 24.21"D x 16.14"H
||26" H x 35" W x 30" D (2x Arm Chairs) 26" H x 59" W x 30" D (Loveseat) 16" H x 39" W x 24" D (Coffee Table)
||2x 25 Pounds, 36 Pounds, 40 Pounds
||31" H x 37" W x 27" D (2x Arm Chairs) 31" H x 60" W x 27" D (Loveseat) 17" H x 41" W x 25" D (Coffee Table)
||2x 38 Pounds, 53 Pounds, 50 Pounds
|Quantity in Box
||Aluminum, Black HDPE Wicker, Tempered Glass
||100% Water-Proof Polyester
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.