The Armen Living Primrose Contemporary Top Grain Leather Power Recliner Loveseat with USB offers full motion reclining support while maintaining a stunning leather clad appearance. An excellent choice for the modern living room, the Primrose is upholstered with all around top grain genuine leather pulled over durable wood frame padded in high density foam. This combination of materials adds sophistication to the piece without degrading the loveseat's overall durability. The convenient USB Charging Port allows you to keep your favorite devices fully charged. A beautiful and durable piece, the Primrose is certain to enhance the atmosphere of your household. The Primrose collection features a reclining accent chair and sofa, available in your choice of Greige or Navy Genuine leather.
- 2.2 High Density Foam Cushion wrapped in Polyester Fiber for Ultimate Comfort
- Includes: 1 Loveseat
- Power Reclining Mechanism
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Weight Capacity: 500 Pounds (250 lbs per seat)
- Solid Hardwood Frame
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Sturdy Frame and Mechanisms for Long Life
- Seat Height: 18" Seat Width: 42.5" Seat Depth: 22.5" Arm Height: 30" Back Height: 18" Leg Height: 5.5"
- Product Dimensions: 64"W x 38"D x 32"H SH: 18"
- Custom-made Hand-stiched Details
- USB Charger Port
- 53.5" Fully Reclined
- Available In: Greige or Navy
- 100% Top Grain Leather with Poly Soft Fabric on Sides & Back
||64"W x 38"D x 32"H
||65"W x 39"D x 29"H Weight: 156
|Quantity in Box
||Living room, Accent Chair, Loveseat
||100% Genuine Leather
||Wood, Foam, Leather, Poly Soft Fabric, Metal
||TOP GRAIN LEATHER W/POLY SOFT FABRIC ON THE OUTSIDES AND BACK
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.